Got it while it was in early access, it's definitely a step up from its subsequent games. There's a few aspects that I miss from the second game, but what I gain makes it much more worthwhile. The voice work in the game is super solid and hilarious.
Cook, Serve, Delicious! 3?!
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Hit the road in this massive sequel to the million-selling Cook, Serve, Delicious! series as you travel across the United States to participate in the Iron Cook Foodtruck Championships with your trusty robot crew Whisk (voiced by @negaoryx) and Cleaver (voiced by @havanarama).
Set in the radically-changed war-torn America of 2042, play through an all new story-driven campaign where you cook hundreds of foods—including many brand new to the series—across hundreds of levels in a new gameplay structure that has been completely redesigned to deliver fast-paced action, or take it easy with the all new Chill Mode that can be toggled on or off at any time!
- Play through the campaign via single player or with a friend in local co-op (with the ability to change on the fly).
- Upgrade your food truck with dozens of gameplay-affecting modules!
- Expand your food catalog with over two hundred foods!
- Decorate your food truck with dozens of trinkets that span the US!
- Tons of accessibility features that allow you to play the most comfortably you'd like, including motion settings, flashing/strobe settings, audio and colorblind features, and tons more.
- Over a hundred hours of gameplay spanning over 380 levels!
- An amazing original soundtrack by award-winning composer Jonathan Geer.
|Genre||Simulation, Action, Strategy|
|Tags||Arcade, Casual, Difficult, Funny, Local Co-Op, Management, Post-apocalyptic, typing|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Gamepad (any)|
|Player count||1 - 2|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $19.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Got it on the nintendo switch and I am having such a blast!
This was my first experience with a Cook, Serve, Delicious! and it was delightful! The controls were a little hard to grok at first, but halfway through the first level they started to click into place! Super fun!